KofC Steak Fry - Tuesday, June 16th
Brothers, hope you and your families are well on the Feast of Corpus Christi!!
As mentioned in the newsletter, we will be having the steak fry this Tuesday, June 16th as we continue to return to the "new normal" Jim Rieder and his team have done a terrific job putting various practices and protocols in place to help ensure everyone's safety and health, i.e. social distance markings, sanitizing practices, physical separation and food service changes.
For the steak fry, the arrangements will be as follows:
- Cost is still $15/person, pay at the door
- We will use the Friday night table set up for the steak fry. 8-8 tops and 16- 4 tops.
- We will have a table with a sneeze guard containing pre-made salads that guests will pick up. We will also have portioned covered salad dressings. Guests will grab their own potato. Onions will have to be served by a crew member.
- We are not be serving any type of bread at this time. Coffee will be poured by the crew. We will have silverware and a napkin in plastic bags ready to use.
- You will pickup you steak as normal outside, we ask to maintain distance while waiting for your order.
If you plan to attend, we simply ask that you abide by the above arrangements that have been established. Based on the Friday fish fry, the above will work well for all.
Finally, with the road construction, the best routes to access the hall are from Hwy 45 or County V from the south, Rienzi Road or from 4th and National. Watch for the signs.
Let me know if you have questions, God bless you and your families!
on Sunday, June 14 at 5:21PM